Designed for short-to-medium ranges, the Armasight CO-MINI is the most compact commercially available Clip-On Night Vision Device. The CO-MINI uses image intensification technology and is designed to convert most low-to-mid power daytime sights, scopes, or binoculars to operate at night. The CO-MINI can be mounted in seconds and without tools. It can be attached in front of a day rifle scope (using its quick release Picatinny mount) or directly onto the day scope (or binocular/ telescope) objective lens with the included adaptor.
Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day time sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 6X magnification). Because the CO-mini is mounted in front of your own day scope, the shooters eye relief is not altered, and shot release and follow through all remain intuitive. The clip-on device is factory bore-sighted to better than 1MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced, and it really is as simple as mount and shoot, just as in day time.
The Armasight CO-MINI is intended primarily for use by the most demanding hunter or short range assaulter, where field of view and ease of use is more important than high magnification.
Whether your day scope is a well known brand or not, the Armasight CO-MINI will work just as well at magnifications 2-6X. Available in a variety of high performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image tube options to cater for all budgets, the CO-MINI brings high quality clip-on night vision within everyone’s reach.
- Converts your day scope, sight, or binoculars into night vision-capable devices
- Mounts in front of any day scope with no re-zeroing required
- Available in a variety of high-performing Gen 2+ and Gen 3 image intensifier tube options
- Wireless remote control
- Fixed-focus objective lens effective at distances further than 20m
- Automatic or manual (CO-MINI MG only) gain control
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery
- Bright light cut-off system
- Low battery indicators
- Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- Mounts on Picatinny/ Weaver rail with a quick-release mount
- Mounts on the lenses of specified day scopes with the optional adapters
- Long-range XLR-IR850 infrared illuminator
- MIL-Standard compliant
- Limited two-year warranty
Sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. or to any non U.S. Persons is prohibited. Please contact Armasight for additional information.
|IIT Generation||Gen 2+ HD (High Definition) MG|
|Magnification||1x (recommended to use with up to 6x day time optics)|
|Lens System||F/1.25; 38mm|
|Field of View||22°|
|Focus Range||20m to Infinity|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||27.5 mm|
|Manual Gain Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator|
|Power Supply||CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.2V (1)|
|Battery Life||60 hrs (3V) / 40 hrs (1.5V)|
|Environmental Rating||Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to +50°С (-40° to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50° to +50°С (-58° to 122°F)|
|Overall Dimensions||125 × 68 × 55 mm (4.9 x 2.7 x 2.2 in)|
|Weight (without Mount and Remote Control)||0.43 kg (0.95 lbs)|
|* All data subject to change without notice.|