Armasight Night Vision offers one of the widest selections of Night Vision gear in the world. A vast array of innovative models, from weapon sights to Night Vision monoculars, binoculars and scopes, are available for any and all gaming, security, hunting, leisure and combat missions. Our equipment features state-of-the-art technology and rugged designs for professionals and amateurs alike.
Our highly knowledgeable and skilled Customer Service Representatives are available to answer any questions you may have. Contact us via email at email@example.com.
Upon receiving your equipment, carefully inspect all devices and accessories to verify that they're in working order. Check for cracks, missing parts, and functionality (instructions on how to do this properly can be found in the Operations Manual that accompanies your device). If you discover that any of your equipment has arrived damaged or is failing to operate, please follow the directions detailed in the Return Instructions section to receive a replacement device or accessories. For the purpose of returning defective components, retain all packaging materials. When returning any device, please take the product in to your retailer, or send the product, postage paid and with a copy of your sales receipt, to Armasight Corporation's service center at the address listed above within 10 days of receiving your device (see Return Instructions).
Please refer to the Operations Manual for inspection instructions as well as common defects and corrective actions.
Some restrictions do apply: shipping, handling, and COD costs, as well as any Shipping Insurance costs, are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the Customer. Armasight will not accept responsibility for any of these costs or for damage incurred during the shipment of returned merchandise. Special orders, closeouts, and products sold "as is" cannot be returned.
Devices that do not meet the criteria listed in the Return Instructions and that are found to be damaged as the result of misuse, neglect, poor handling, inappropriate operation or that otherwise do not meet the conditions of the Warranty will be found ineligible for replacement and will be returned to the Customer.
Thank you for choosing Armasight.
For service, repair or replacement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to return your defective device within 10 days of receiving it from Armasight or purchasing it from your Armasight retailer. Please note that special orders, closeouts, and products sold "as is" cannot be returned.
To assist the Service Representative (SR) with determining whether or not an item is repairable, please provide the following information:
- Serial Number of the defective item.
- Thorough description of the malfunction, defect or damage.
- An explanation of how the malfunction, defect or damage occurred, if known.
If the Service Representative determines that the item is under warranty or should be returned for repair, a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#) will be provided.
When returning an item for service or repair, the following procedures should be done to prevent any additional damage:
- Verify that the device is free of all contaminants, such as dirt or any other foreign material.
- Remove the battery.
- Place any protective caps over their respective lenses.
- Place the item and its accessories into the shipping case.
- Place the item and a copy of the test report or detailed description of the failure in a suitable packing/ shipping container.
- Mark the package with the RMA#. All device components, including accessories and any instruction manuals, must be returned together in order to receive a replacement device or refund.
- Ship using a fast, traceable service. Shipping must be prepaid by the Customer.
Please be aware that it may take up to 30 days after the damaged product is received by Armasight for your refund or replacement device to arrive.
Armasight reserves the right to refuse merchandise, return the merchandise, or charge a 15% restocking fee due to the following reasons:
- Merchandise was received after the 10 period without prior authorization from Armasight. The 10-day period begins once the merchandise is received by or for the Customer from the shipping carrier.
- The merchandise was returned incomplete, damaged beyond that which was specified by the Customer at the time of receiving an RMA number, or has been obviously used.
- The merchandise shipped was packaged improperly and possibly resulting in additional damage.
- The merchandise was ordered but delivery was refused by or for the Customer.
Should your equipment malfunction after the 10 day trial period, please refer to the Operations Manual accompanying your device to determine if the merchandise is indeed defective or has been damaged as a result of improper use. If it is defective, or should you have any additional questions regarding returns, please contact Armasight at email@example.com.
All qualified returns will be refunded via the original method of purchase. Purchases made by check will be refunded with Store Credit. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact our Service Center.
Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) Request Form
Service and Upgrade Payment Portal